Adding a day

We are doing 3 days in late November but I am ever so slightly leaning into the idea of adding a day. Does anyone know roughly what that would cost us. We have 4 “adults” and 1 child. Also, we bought third party. I am not sure the routes to go to look up this amount?

Using Undercover Tourist’s ticket prices, adding a fourth day takes a base ticket (not park hopper) up about $75/ticket.

Once you get to four days, adding a fifth, sixth, etc, costs dramatically less.

3 day: $310
4 day: $384 (+$74)
5 day: $394 (+$10)
6 day: $405 (+ 11)

Not sure where you plan to get tickets, but Undercover Tourist USUALLY has the best prices (not always).

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/

Note that they list their ticket prices WITH tax, whereas other places list without tax, so be careful when doing a comparison.

Sounds like you already have tickets and would have to add a day once you arrived at the parks.

If your tickets aren’t refundable or changeable through the seller, you would just pay the difference between 3-day and 4-day tickets as listed on the Disney site at the time of your trip. I think you need to enter a park and then make this upgrade at Guest Services. I have not personally done this exact thing, although I upgraded from a 4-day ticket that I bought from Disney before a price increase to an AP upon arrival and that is what happened for me.

Based on current prices of non-park hopper, looks like it would be around $375 (plus tax) to add a day for 4 adults/1 child.

Ah. I missed that bit.

This is correct. You just visit guest services, ask to add a day. The current difference for an adult non-PH ticket to add day 4 is about $75 per ticket. After four days is where the price really drops, because to add day 5 is only about an additional $15 and days 6 - 10 are an additional $10 per day.