Add Turtle Talk with Crush and Epcot Storytellers to the list

Axed this morning.

Where will it stop?

I saw Indiana Jones and Jedi Training Academy as well on allears.

1 Like

I thought those had already been discontinued - before this round over the last two days - so I didn’t list them here.

1 Like

and Green Army Men…we salute your service :cry:

4 Likes

:cry:

Nooo! This is really making me reconsider our trip next year. Or Disney better be offering deep discounts for the reduced experiences.

2 Likes

You’re so cute!

:laughing:

6 Likes

I am trying not to react, I am going to control my temper…

3 Likes

Nice mantra.

How’s that working for you?

2 Likes

Sigh, I haven’t bought that Universal Premier Pass yet- so Ok

1 Like

This one was kind of a last-straw for me.

To be honest, I was never that into FOTLK. I kinda wanted to go to HDDR, but never found time for it.

But the toy soldiers? They’re an integral part of the TSL experience. Take them away and, well, all you’ve got left is a very long line for a very short rollercoaster.

3 Likes

I feel like most is the cuts are really aimed at the stuff the adults and AP enjoy. Turtle Talk and Monsters Inc are some if the exceptions. I think my three girls would be fine as long as there are princesses and rides but this is sad to see so many people let go.

I remember this one time my daughter must have 8 or 9 and we were hightailing it to Toy Story Mania first thing in the morning (this is when there was no TSL) and Woody and Buzz were standing outside of their M&G and they saw my daughter was holding a toy. They took the toy from her (I think it was Woody) and started “trying” to figure it out and then had her show it them. Then we of course gave up TSM first thing and followed them into their official M&G for photos and autographs but they spent like 5 min just “playing” with her. That magic is definitely lost without characters being able to interact. I love the reel of those photopass shots. Way more than I love the rides.

4 Likes

It really sucks that people are getting their jobs taken away. I feel for them. I feel incredibly lucky to have a job where I can work from home. However, I know Disney has to make cuts. I am just glad Disney World can stay open at all… The last thing I want is for Disney World to have something terrible happen like a permanent closure.

:astonished:

Oh no! The green army men were phenomenal!

1 Like

But the green army men are part of the cavalcade! They should have been safe :cry:

3 Likes

Tomorrow it will be the characters. :roll_eyes:

You watch your mouth, mister!

2 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t help it. Disney seems determined to move forward with a concerted program of less and less for more and more $$$$$. I certainly haven’t heard about any discounts offered (or rebates offered to AP owners). OOOPS :zipper_mouth_face: