Add On

Question - when you add on points direct, does it append to your existing contract or do you get a brand new contract for the additional points? Does the answer depend on if you bought your first contract resale or direct?

Curious in case I ever buy points direct that I might later sell.

1 Like

I’d like to know about this too although I think we have more than enough points… famous last words :wink:

1 Like

Same resort, same use year - same membership, different contract. . Does not matter where the first contract came from.

I have one membership and two contracts.

1 Like

Sounds like you can NOT add on points to another resort? Meaning if you wanted to buy at a second resort, you would have to still meet the minimum first-time buy-in (which I can’t remember what that is right now…), even if you were already an owner at a different resort?

No you absolutely can. But You get a new membership number. And that’s where it gets messy as far as managing things but you can buy whatever you want.

I think once you own anywhere the minimum add on is the same everywhere. Vs the minimum initial buy in which will be higher

2 Likes

I have two contracts, different resorts, one membership number since they are the same UY and same owners on the deed.

3 Likes

I thought it was the use year that was the deal breaker.

Thanks for clarifying!!!

1 Like

It makes it so much easier to track and to book at 7 months.

2 Likes

Yes having multiple UY’s would be tricky. Yikes.

2 Likes