Add Free Dining to Current Reservation?

Good morning everyone. I just got notification that the Free DIning Option is being offered again this fall during the time that I will be at Disney. Am I able to change my reservation to include that? We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view room. I already bough park tickets, but they are not park hopper tickets, it looks like I would have to add that (added cost looks to be about $195), is the Dining plan worth it? Honestly we are going with an almost 5 year old and an almost 2 year old so the chances of us doing multiple parks in a day are slim so we would need the dining plan to be worth more than $195.

Wilderness Lodge is excluded this year, I think.

The first time our family went we took our almost 3 and 5 year old. The dining plan was worth it for us because we could do all of the character meals which tend to get pricey. We figured out we saved around $300 on food. Plus, we didn’t have to figure out what we were going to eat. The nice thing about the hoppers was we could go to one park. Head back to the hotel for a nap. And then go to another park for dinner if we wanted. You should call and see if it makes sense $$$ wise.

Looks like this topic is moot for me because as you noted it looks like the WL is excluded. We also only have three days of park tickets currently scheduled, if we had to buy a fourth day and add park hopper that would be an additional $450 to what we have already spent and I would think at that point the trade off isnt that huge.

Yeah, I think you’re right. Especially since you have to really work the dining plan to get your money’s worth. Now you can just not worry about it! :wink:

I saw it reported (but I didn’t confirm) that the Free dining requires six day park hoppers (and a five night stay). If this is true, you would have to add three additional days, not just one.