Accuracy of the crowd calendar 180 days before

They announced Star Wars opens on August 29th today. That’s why I said I was worried about crowds for us now. Only the Millenium Falcon ride will be open and the land. Should be interesting.

1 Like

Oh, yeah now I am worried. I was really hoping it to open after our trip. But having my DS being a Star Wars fan I am sure he’ll be happy to see the land. I am not even going to try to get on the ride lol. :rofl:

1 Like

You never know. Let’s wait to see how Disneyland’s opening goes. After getting over the shock we are going to make sure to dedicate some time to stand in a long line. And take advantage of the extra magic hours for resort guests. Our touring plans will need some adjusting for higher crowd levels. Glad ADR day was yesterday.

So true, thats what I told my husband. We got every singles ADR we wanted and at the time we wanted it. It would of been almost impossible if it had been announced before. But now I am worried for the FP+ booking.

They also announced today no FastPasses will be offered for the Millennium Falcon ride in Star Wars. But, I’m sure the opening of Star Wars will just make all the other parks much, much busier than they would have normally been in early September, and FP+ booking is going to be a challenge.

So, no word yet on when MMRR is opening? I always thought we’d hear about that opening before Star Wars! With Star Wars, MMRR and Toy Story Land, Disney Hollywood Studios is going to be CRAZY!

So bummed, we’ve been planing for 5 years this trip. Waited that our DD was old enough to enjoy the trip. Anyway we can’t cancel since our plane tickets are non refundable. I am just gonna have to plan everything as a crowd level 10 day instead of the CL 1 we were hoping for. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes