About Two weeks till ADR booking window....here's what I'm thinking

Last chance to change my mind…Here is what I am tentatively planning to book for hubby & my solo trip come late May - June for 12 nights at Boardwalk Villas (followed by three nights at Vero Beach). This is the longest Disney trip ever!

Eating is hubby’s favorite part of trips… so I hope I do him right.

MK day with dinner at California Grill (lunch at Cosmic Ray’s as I’ve never eaten there or seen Sonny Eclipse…is he operating?)

DHS day with lunch at Mama Melrose’s and dinner at Todd English’s bluezoo

DHS day with lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby and dinner at Kimonos

sleep in easy day with booths at Epcot for lunch (Fleur de Lys and La Isla Fresca?) and come back for dinner at Biergarten

AK day with lunch at Tiffins and dinner at Sanaa

MK day with lunch at Skipper Canteen and dinner at Tutto Italia Ristorante

USO day for Orlando Informer Meet Up which comes with food so a brunch at Ale & Compass (it looked better to me than the options at Trattoria al Forno)

Sleep in easy day with a couple more Epcot booths for lunch (Magnolia Cafe, Funnel Cakes and Bauermarkt?) with dinner at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’

EPC day with booths for lunch (Sunshine Griddle and The Citrus Blossom?) and dinner at Rose & Crown

EPC day with booths for lunch (Festival Favorites and Farmers Feast?) with dinner at Le Cellier

Blizzard Beach day with dinner at Topolino’s Terrace

AK day with lunch at Yak & Yeti and then off to Vero Beach

I’ve left off some yummy places we’ve eaten before like Teppan Edo, and the Mexican restaurants in Epcot in lieu of trying places I’ve never been. I was really hoping for Monsieur Paul and Takumi-Tei to open but it doesn’t look like that will happen but if they do I most certainly will be making some changes!

6 Likes

Wow. I just want to copy this and slap it on my own plans!

I think you nailed everything. I see a lot (scratch that, I see ALL) of my favorites on there, as well as a few I certainly am excited to try. You even nailed noshing through Epcot.

I tip my hat to you (and TOTALLY steal this itinerary!)

1 Like

Thanks…I’ve been trying to work it all out. It’s almost like more days make it harder because you want to squeeze in even more?

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely.

It’s going to be an amazing adventure for the two of you!

1 Like