A Trip Report: Less Words, More Pictures

It really is a fun experience. We have 3 children (ages 9, 6, and 3) and we’ve taken 2 adult-only trips in 3 months. They’re about ready to kill us :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

What an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks for the trip report, it looks like you had an amazing time!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Getting me so excited for my trip - there is still so much magic to be had and I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Oh, someone got the sole. So delicious!!

1 Like

Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for the great report! We’ll be at the Swan next month and I have a couple of questions. Were they limiting the number of people in the pools as far as you could tell? Did you take buses from YC when going to and from MK and AK each time, or use the Swolphin buses at all?

The pools were pretty full. Definitely not limiting capacity there, but they do have groups of lounge chairs separated and were cleaning the chairs when people got up to leave. There are 3 pools and 3 or 4 hot tubs, its a big pool area so we just walked around looking for the least crowded area.

We did both- we used buses at Swan/Dolphin as well as YC. Early in the morning, if you’re rope dropping, I suggest walking to YC and using their bus. They seem to come more frequently. If you are headed to MK, take the YC bus bc the Swan bus will take you to the TTC which adds an extra step of taking monorail to MK. However, we took the Swan/Dolphin bus at the end of our day from AK to the hotel and it was great. When you walk out of AK make a left and head for the parking lot. The Swan/Dolphin bus will pick you up there.

3 Likes

Me! It was really great. The sauce was delicious.

1 Like

Amazing trip!! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Your pictures are all so amazing. I love an adults-only trip and I can tell how much fun y’all had!

3 Likes

:yum:

They will thank you one day for investing time into your marriage.

3 Likes

Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing your trip! Looks like you all had a fantastic time.

1 Like

Lemme just say this whole trip is effin impressive and I love it. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Well, thanks

4 Likes

Where do you get that carrot cake??? Yummmm!

Trolley Car Cafe (AKA Starbucks) on the right when you enter Hollywood Studios.

1 Like