I am staying on DVC points next week, 4/11-4/17. I was booked for a split stay (because nothing was available the entire week when I booked), Standard view studio Poly 4/11-4/15, Garden/pool view studio Boardwalk 4/15-4/17. I normally like a split stay, but I wasn’t crazy about the idea during COVID. Staying at Poly (which is the only Deluxe or DVC resort I’ve never tried) was growing on me, mainly because I love macadamia nut pancakes.
Then a waitlist request for Boardwalk I forgot about came through, and while it solved the split stay issue, and opened up a world of QS food options not really available at Poly, I found myself really sad about not staying at Poly now.
I just looked and the studio at Poly is still available, so I could switch back if I wanted to. I’d still be staying at Boardwalk the last 2 nights. I can’t decide. What say you, Liners… should I switch back?
- Stay at Boardwalk
- Stay at Poly