A place to play board games

We are planning a multi-generational trip to Disney World. Most of us are pushing for staying on the property, but a few want to rent a house where there is space for six people to play a board game (some games can last 3 hours or so). Would it be frowned upon to move 2-3 tables together in a value resort dining area? They would not be eating the entire time. Or do you know of another area of a value resort where this could be accomodated? Thanks!

1 Like

We have always loved renting a house, and having everyone together for this kind of thing…and with on-site benefits being so few, and costs rising, I’d highly consider it! You can rent a house with 4, 5, 6+ bedroom and a private pool for less per night cost than staying in just ONE room at a Value resort.

2 Likes

@ryan1 is smart. But I will say our family gathering of 11 did snag tables in ASMo for cards one night and no one batted an eye. I’m sure we made a commotion since the smack talk is strong with my fam :rofl:

4 Likes

What about areas at DVC properties like The Breezeway at BCV? https://www.resortsgal.com/resorts/beach-club-villas-review/ - pics/info about halfway down article?

1 Like

And now I read closer and saw you said “at value”… so never mind (retreats into bushes)

3 Likes

The ASMusic family suites have a table for 4 and a couch with coffee table in the living room.

2 Likes