A pair of transportation questions

Does anyone have any opinions on the best way to Epcot from Ft Wilderness?

Internal bus? Boat to MK and monorail to Epcot? Drive ouselves?

Also, so you think we’ll be able to catch a bus to the Riviera Resort early enough for an 8am reservation? (On our HS day and planning to take the skyline from there so would prefer not to drive)

If you have the option this is the least headachy

You can’t get a bus from one resort to another. You’ll need to drive there. I don’t know that you’ll be able to rely on SL to get you there early enough when parking at HS

2 Likes

I didn’t experience this, but I read here that you had to be a skliner resort guest to get on the skyliner in the early AM. Apparently someone was stopped at HS trying to skyline to EP early.

And it would have a cost but you could Mini Van.

1 Like

We wouldn’t be on the skyliner until mid morning, after breakfast. I was hoping we could take a bus to our breakfast reservation and then skyliner to the park after. But it seems like it may be easier to just drive ourselves everywhere except MK.

Facts

1 Like

The more I think about this the more driving just makes sense. Will save us a lot of trouble with our stroller a least.

2 Likes

I would agree with you, if you are not on a skyliner resort driving is easier except to MK.

They will let us drive into the riviera resort if we have a breakfast reservation there, right?

Yes, you are good with an ADR.

2 Likes

I have never heard of them stopping you from going on the Skyliner… I have parked at DHS in the AM and taken Skyliner w/ no issue.

@PrincipalTinker can tell you the details of her experience at HS one morning.