A new kind of stress dream

Quite honestly, I don’t remember. It was intro to Psych. I think I must have because I took Psych II.

6 Likes

Is that the one in colour?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I had the syllabus and went on exam day only. I remember that he changed the exam date once - I showed up and no test. Had to go every day for 3 or 4 days after that until I landed on test day. :rofl:

6 Likes

When I was in my 20’s my stress dream was not being able to remember my locker combination. It was always the high school locker verses junior high. That dream went on for years. As a small child I suffered from night terrors. As a result, I taught myself how to control my dreams. So, in my 20’s it finally occurred to me I could fix the locker combo problem by simply making up the numbers. It took many tries because what started to happen was as soon as I got to the locker I would wake up. Then, finally, I got to the locker and put in some random numbers. It opened! And you know what was in there? A pile of dirty clothes. :face_with_peeking_eye:

14 Likes

This is my favorite thing I’ve read today. :grin:

7 Likes

This dream feels so real to me I am still trying to figure out when I actually did this. Because it really feels like I did.

4 Likes

I’m not saying this did happen to me or not, but if it did happen, it’s the reason I changed my major from Electrical Engineering to Marketing after the spring of my freshman year, Calc3 and Phys3 were rough! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Haha - skipping over Cal1 and trying to get credit for both by taking Cal2 first semester freshman year was why I switched from being pre-med to being an English major. But there was definitely no drop/ad involved!

3 Likes

See, I could never pull off calculus and any science heavy in math at the same time. So much so that the only science I took was biology for my undergraduate degree. It was just too much alike that I couldn’t differentiate.

3 Likes

This was me in real life on purpose for one full semester of my psych degree - all low level classes, all completely textbook driven for exams, and I did it in purpose (and passed them all) - which is probably why this is my frequent stress dream. But in my stress dream it’s not a psych class, it’s something like Differential Equations or a physics class.

5 Likes

:weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary:
I’m going to start having recurring dreams again.

5 Likes

Me too. Psych was in the middle of the day and waaaaayyyyy over on the other side of campus. Had to race over there then race back for the next class. I quickly found reasons that I didn’t have time to make the trek each day. By the time I got to the first exam, I just gave up any pretense of going.

Better reason than mine - I had a group of friends who liked to play cards on campus, and I’d get caught up in a game… and thought… “Well, i can just read the text and be fine, and then I can play another round or two…”

Idiotic.

2 Likes

Oh, well that was why I never made it to my early class. Euchre into the wee hours of the morning.

Totally different story.

1 Like

We all did stupid things in college.

3 Likes

And thank God social media hadn’t been invented yet.

8 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.

4 Likes