A New Day at Disneyland!

I hope you survive that long line.

2 Likes

First row on Pirates! My earliest Disneyland memory is riding Pirates in the first row with my dad. I was 4 or 5. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Finally!

Great seat!

11 Likes

Another great seat.

10 Likes

Just waiting for the train!

10 Likes

What is the message going out of the telegraph office? I feel like I should know that.

8 Likes

Wasn’t it like the speech that Walt Disney gave on opening day?

3 Likes

Yes it was!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/07/sounding-off-at-the-new-orleans-square-train-station-telegraph-cable-office-at-disneyland-park/#:~:text=The%20second%20stop%20on%20the,who%20come%20to%20Disneyland%2C%20welcome.

To all who come to Disneyland, welcome. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future.”

7 Likes

Thank you! That’s my favorite station.

3 Likes

Mine too!

1 Like

Me three!!

2 Likes

Riding with an icon!

9 Likes

Had to stop and see this guy.

14 Likes

Next ride …

12 Likes

Love the “carvings” on the ride vehicles here and Snow White!

11 Likes

8 Likes

Then it was time for this one …

13 Likes

At which point I headed over to see the Lion King show, but the 12:30 was canceled.

So I waited for IASW. So pretty on the outside! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I forgot a charging block yesterday and my hotel didn’t have USB ports. So this morning I had to purchase a fuel rod. It didn’t last long. I’ve already had to swap it out. Is that normal? And I have no idea if I was charged for the swap. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Now I’m sitting in the Main Street Cinema. It’s either DCA or see if the 1:45 Lion King show is a go …

5 Likes

You probably weren’t then. You have to give your credit card to be charged.

One time I put my spent fuel rod in the machine and it ate it up, but didn’t give me a new one. That’s when I realized you had to tell it you were doing a swap before you put in your spent rod! :angry: I was so angry, I’ve never used them again after that.

2 Likes