A magical trip to WDW

My family just returned from our first trip to WDW and it was magical! We stayed at CBR and had a very nice room. I had made four requests (early check in, second floor, away from DSAs, and near OPR) and the CM assigning rooms found the perfect room for us. We rode the bus for everything except our resort ADRs and found it to be very efficient. My DDs are young so we decided to just tour MK. We were there for three days and I don’t think we waited more than ten minutes for anything. We rode most of the rides and met a ton of characters. The weather was lovely and I didn’t think the park was very crowded. We ate at Boma, Via Napoli, Akershus, Crystal Palace, Earl of Sandwich, Be Our Guest, Pinocchio’s, Landscape of Flavors and Wolfgang Puck Express. We thought the food at all of the restaurants was very good. Overall we had a delightful trip and I am thankful for the helpful advice I received from touring plans :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What a lovely report! I am so glad you had a great trip!

Unfortunately, I have seen a lot of negative stuff on this forum. :-(. This is so nice to hear!! Helps me to stay excited about my 18 days and counting trip!!! Thanks so much!!!

1 Like