A locals evening in MK

So a bit more about me first. We live between Orlando and Tampa. DD20 attends USF (in Tampa) and is a part time CM in MK (WTP/MTP) she does a lot of driving. Once in a while DH will play Uber for her and visit a park while she works. She also is FW’s trained and that’s her shift tonight so we plan to hang out near her during them.

I’m going to attempt to post in real time. Until DH gets annoyed with my phone usage or my spelling errors get to bad because I don’t wear my reading glasses in the parks!

Stay tuned :grin:

7 Likes

I look forward to following along!

1 Like

Oh yay! Can’t wait to hear how it goes

1 Like

Ooo yay love this series!

1 Like

Getting closer!

7 Likes

Failed to find an ADR at a resort so I guess we are parking at TTC today.

4 Likes

We are in!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Tiana is just so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Did some shopping. Now in line for People Mover! I think Stitch is my fave statue. I wish more were hidden and harder to find. I want to own the Toad statue!!

6 Likes

PM line looked worse than it was. 15 minutes. DH can’t wait for Tron, it’s one of his favorite movies from his childhood. Walked by Pooh to say hi to DD, she was at LL entry and pretty busy so we just said hi and headed to dinner. Now enjoying a quiet dinner upstairs at CHH.

7 Likes

We are now thinking HM, it’s posted 40 so not too bad in these new stupid LL times.

HM jumped to 50 so it’s a Pirates life for me!

6 Likes

Whoops accidentally hit submit on my timer. I cancelled it.

Love pirates!

I made DH ride LM posted was 20, actual was 1! Went back by Barnstormer to look at Tron but it’s blocked by plants now. Hanging with DD now for FW.

9 Likes

where is this? i missed it last trip!

Decided to try the resort boat to Poly. Loaded in about 10 minutes. I think we made the right decision.

2 Likes

On our way home now but one last pic. We stood here to hang out with DD, while not the best spot to see the fireworks, they were loud and the view of Tink was cool!

7 Likes

Not sure what you are asking about but I’m going to try and guess. Stitch is on the purple wall by Tomorrowland terrace. Toad is in the Vault collection that is in the cinema on Main Street at the moment. Did that answer your question?