A local wanders the World! A continuous sometimes live trip report

Hope you get to do the live reporting! If not, pictures later, please! Exciting!

2 Likes

Yes for sure updates, just might be tomorrow :grin:

4 Likes

Fab!

1 Like

At least 3!

2 Likes

No Mickey ice cream bars !??!!

:blush:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll alternate?!

2 Likes

Off to a great start! Drive was under an hour!

9 Likes

The fried chicken at GFC was delicious!!

8 Likes

Can I take a coffee on the monorail?

Never mind they weren’t making the frozen one right now :cry:

I’m on a boat

12 Likes

There were leaders clapping and cheering DD as we walked in. I might have got a little teary

12 Likes

Awaiting caffeine now.

14 Likes

This bunny is so tiny and cute!

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

DD pointed out this hidden Mickey to me

10 Likes

Great photos! Your DD is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Ok where was I?

Backing up a bit after caffeine we watched that adorable little bunny for at least 15 minutes!

We said hello to a liner friend (from chat side) that is a CM at the Plaza. Then headed towards FL.

Stopped along the way to say hello to a couple of her friends that were at fireworks posts. At one of them a guest came up to ask a question and DD’s friend looked at her because he didn’t know the answer! :rofl: so she helped them out. The guest laughed and said “and you thought you got the day off today” I get such a kick out of watching her interact with guests!

DD didn’t see any of her friends at MTP or WTP so we headed to IASW with a 12 minute wait.

We weren’t sure what to do since lines were still a bit long with the park still being opened. Our plan was to be in the back of the park at close so we headed that way and decided to do CBJ!

I know that there would be a lot of outrage if Disney changed this attraction but I feel it’s time. Maybe just an update of the songs would help. Maybe some Taylor Swift covers?

We walked out with about 5 minutes until fireworks. We decided to try watching from the Magic Carpets.

It was a wise decision and we got to ride twice!

DD saw some friends from the ride so we met up with them and watched for a bit. One of them said JC only had a 10 minute wait so we all headed there and it was almost a walk on. A boat was loading and we were on the next one!

This was our first ride since all the changes because the line is always so long!

Alright I need a coffee refill more to come soon!

13 Likes

Gorgeous photo of the two of you!

And love, love this one:

6 Likes