A local wanders the World! A continuous sometimes live trip report

Oh, yeah. The library . . .

:blush::sunglasses:

2 Likes

:frowning: Boo! No bueno!!

1 Like

True. This one and M. A. S. H. are still very watchable, IMHO.

Others? Not so much.

2 Likes

We’ve nearly 20 acres out where no one ever heard of building permits which has perks - birds, frogs and crickets instead of well city - but there are drawbacks - very little wifi or tv or delivery.

2 Likes

Gotcha.

1 Like

Ohhh an icon one would be fabulous!

1 Like

Looks like I’m saving the galaxy again today!

10 Likes

Awesome! I’m so jealous :joy:

2 Likes

Bought our first ever ILL, I need to save the galaxy twice! :star_struck:

5 Likes

This text will be blurred3rd time and was just as fun!! I love this ride so much!! We got Everybody Wants To Rule The World! as much as September was special this one might be my favorite so far!!

We also saw lots of new stuff in the first room.

[spoiler]

![image|375x500](upload://jSwptLGlwrn2Ezh717yVZ7UXkQf.jpeg
[/spoiler])

Then I got to meet the :ghost:!! So glad we finally met up @ppehap

8 Likes

I think I’ve set myself up for disappointment because I really want that song when I go! And even if I ride 3 times (or more) it’s no guarantee!

3 Likes

I haven’t been disappointed by any yet. Just different degrees of awesome!

2 Likes

Sorry about the pic showing I tried to blur it!

We tried the liege waffle and a shake DD WS ted to try. Both were great!

Said thank you to the Phoneticians.

And waiting for our table ready text here.

11 Likes

This text will be blurredThis text will be blurredDinner was awesome! We talked ourselves into getting both poutines but it was too much food! The Brussels sprouts are still my favorite, I could just eat those!

Second ride on GOTG, this time with ILL. The SB was outside so I feel like it was worth it at this moment. But I don’t think it would have been on our earlier ride. We were in the pre-show with a family. The two little boys were sooo cute! They were so excited, waving and saying “hi Gamora” we tried to stay behind them so we could ride near them but got cut off in the hallway.

We got the front!! I highly recommend! It is awesome! Just check out our hair!

:rofl: still have no idea where the camera is but DD thinks it’s at the take off when you go backwards.

We also saw this guy.

And checked out the GOTG gift shop. It’s really small.

One more pic that didn’t load earlier from the GOTG queue

6 Likes

I thought the camera might be at that part too but we seem to be looking different directions in the photos so I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and @Jeff_AZ on our second ride we got Conga which was at the very bottom of my list of songs I wanted. It’s still so fun, even if you don’t like the song :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m usually not looking the way everyone else is but this time we were!

2 Likes

We got that song on our last ride too. I don’t like that song at all, but we still had fun.

2 Likes

Being in the front helped and I already got my top two picks! I’m still amazed I haven’t had a repeat on my 4 rides!

3 Likes

That is amazing. We rode 5 times and had 3 songs.

2 Likes