A local wanders the World! A continuous sometimes live trip report

DH and I are off to Epcot! We will have lunch at Le Cellier for the first time, it has been on my list since we moved here! What would you all order?

I’ve decided that instead of starting a new thread every week (or few days) I’ll just do my reporting here :grin:

24 Likes

Have a great day today! This thread is a great idea!

4 Likes

Have a great time in Epcot today! You doing any rides or just food?

1 Like

That was the best commute in a long time! I would be here everyday if it always took only 42 minutes!

24 Likes

A bit if both :grin:

2 Likes

1st up was Nemo and some pleasant uncrowded view of fish!

17 Likes

Oh the manatees! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If you end up on SSE, please thank the Phoenicians for me.

7 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like

DH loves plants so we are taking advantage of low crowds to check out all the plants! We moved here from AZ and have 1.5 acres that he is trying to fill, I call him the plant whore!

Dessert before lunch! The gingerbread sandwich cookie might be a new favorite and I’m not normally a fan of gingerbread!

20 Likes

I think you really have to get the filet at LeCellier. It’s their signature and it is spectacular. Poutine and the brussel sprouts are also very popular.

3 Likes

I think the fillet and Brussels sprouts are for sure! Just checked in :grin:

5 Likes

I did the fillet, delicious! DH likes weird so he got the bison, it was pretty good in a different way. The Brussels sprouts and pretzel bread (when warn) we’re the stars though! Already planning to come back for poutine and soup!

14 Likes

Took DH to Club Cool for the first time. He did not like the Beverly. :joy: wandered around creations and are on our way home. It was a perfect day! Hope this weather and crowd level stays for a while!

10 Likes

He has no taste! Sounds like so much fun!

2 Likes

I am also not a fan :grimacing:

3 Likes

You have no taste either! Beverly is delicious.

2 Likes

:joy: DD’s BF is the only person we know that liked it! I can’t wait to tell her one of my TP peeps enjoys it too!

3 Likes

It’s not just me! There are definitely others :joy:

2 Likes

I liked it okay, but it is not something I would want all the time. It would be good with some rum in it, for sure.

1 Like