A Little Last Minute (California) Trip Planning

It hit us last night as we pulled the suitcases to pack them that we are going! We were all (ok, me and DD8 and DS9 who haven’t seen those suitcases out in a year and a half) emotional- and that’s just from sorting through the clean laundry to pack outfits into the suitcase.

Yeah, we’re gonna be a mess come Tuesday almost certainly by the time we walk onto Main Street U.S.A if not somewhere on the walk to it. :sob::sob::sob:

Bring it on!!! Right this minute I’m drinking my coffee, making my final last tweaks and edits on my Touring Plans and getting more and more excited (and emotional). Is it Tuesday yet?? Why did we decide to go somewhere else before Disneyland? And how am I supposed to sleep for the next couple of nights??

5 Likes

I am so excited for you! I have friends that are there right now. I have been helping them get BG for rise and WS. I am proud to say I am two for two on the 7 am drops. I can’t wait to hear all your adventures!

1 Like

What an an amazing friend! And really awesome on success for the 7am drops!!! I’m hoping for similar luck for us. DH still needs to report in for training sessions on how to do BGs.

But after I casually mentioned that a newer phone would help us secure a BG everyday and since he’s been thinking of getting a new phone, he should highly consider now before our trip to advance our BG cause, he decided to pull the plug and one trip to the Apple Store trip later, he has a brand new iphone 12. But I still told him he needs to have a training session because the technology will only be as useful as the person knowing how to Join (and select the group and confirm, etc.).

3 Likes

The trick to get it is that you don’t select your party. If you hesitate to check, they are gone. The system automatically adds the tickets that have a reservation that day. For practice purposes I just grab any of them and hit join.

ETA: nice score on the phone!

2 Likes