A little confused over Pizzafari... can someone shed some light?

I keep getting conflicting answers from cast members. We will be visiting Animal Kingdom in Nov and I got a ADR for Pizzafari. When i booked this family style dining i understood it was a quick serve like BOG breakfast sort of thing but for dinner. Then i read in a blog that they were going to charge you a table service credit. So i decided to go straight to the source and literally its split 50/50 some say table and some say quick serve…has anyone gone recently who knows? Everything i read is so split im not sure …i need help!!

I don’t know anything about the ADR part, but we always do Pizzafari as QS. We go for lunch, though. I don’t know if they have a different dinner menu that requires a seating reservation.

I didnt either but apparently in Aug they started a family style with pizza, salad, pasta and dessert…which to me sounds like a table service but some people are saying nope its still a QS so im trying to clarify UGH!

We did the family style dining in June and it was 1 QS credit a person! We only had the QS plan. It’s an excellent use of a credit and lots of food! My family of 5 couldn’t finish all of it.

3 Likes

If you go to the dining page for any restaurant, it will tell you whether the dining plan is accepted on the right hand side, just above where the menu icon is.

Click on the “Dining plans are accepted” and it shows you what credits are required. Pizzafari shows 1 credit against QS, DDP and DDxP:

Dining Plans Accepted at Pizzafari Family-Style Dining

Dining Plan Type
2019 Entitlements Required
Dinner
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan 1
Disney Dining Plan 1
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan 1
Dining Plan Type
2020 Entitlements Required
Dinner
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan 1
Disney Dining Plan 1
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan 1

Here’s the link to the page:

2 Likes

DFP has a very thorough walk through of how the ADR dining at Pizzafari works: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/08/01/review-new-pizzafari-family-style-dining-in-animal-kingdom/

Ok Great! Thanks so much!! Was the food decent?

Yes we thought it was all good! We aren’t picky so we all liked everything! We couldn’t finish all the pasta.

We did it last summer right after it started as a quick service credit. It was tasty and relaxing. Also, can get wine with a quick service credit so that’s also a plus!

1 Like