A Day in Tomorrowland

There’s a problem with that punishment…it prevents him from experiencing PM…ever! We need a better punishment, like…he can come to WDW, but is ONLY allowed to ride PM for the entire trip. (Which isn’t REALLY a punishment at all, if you think about it.)

1 Like

Oooh excellent point. Maybe the punishment is experiencing it during all of those wonderful times you listed earlier. Especially bc it’s so different from day to night.

Takes seats from those with any kind of sense in their heads

No.

1 Like

We’ve done AO exactly once in the many times we’ve been there. I can not ride it, I get dizzy and queasy. Only ride that has ever done that to me. Fam can take it or leave it and have always decided more than a 10 min wait means a hard pass, which it always seems to be when we are right there by it.

1 Like

Oh but I need an opportunity to mend my wicked ways.
Think of my children

1 Like

I fear for your children on the daily.

2 Likes

Parenting is tough. There’s 1000 ways to screw up your kids

You gotta pick the one that’s right for you.

5 Likes

Same! I can ride anything at WDW or UOR, but for some reason AO affects me so badly as well!

1 Like

I just read this and not the following posts so can imagine there was a lot said already. But then again maybe there are no words for this…

Next trip run (I mean walk briskly) to the PEOPLE MOVER!!! It is the best ride (or one of the top rides) EVER!!!

2 Likes

Fify

2 Likes