9 days to go - Nothing left to do :/

So close, yet still so far away! Printed and finished our WDW binder for the trip, essentially packed, nothing left to tweak. I’m bored… what else can I do? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Start the cleaning so everything is clean when you get back. Shopping list for groceries when you get home.

For parks. Shine pennies older then 1982 for pressed pennies.

6 Likes

Oh, the grocery list for return is good and right up my alley :slight_smile: Totally forgot about pennies too!

2 Likes

And quarters, of course!

I’m sure @profmatt can suggest plenty of things to do - he is the king of scrapping all plans and starting from scratch.

4 Likes

Hahaha! NO! No turning back now. Everything is printed and we’re good. No more tweaking :slight_smile: Think I’m done microshopping random things too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been podcasting the heck out of my life, and watching videos.

I just found a cool youtuber JustinScarred who is a little bit loud and wild but a lot of fun. I also love iThemePark and ResortTV1

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

10 Likes

I’m going to set up an order for pickup for that Sunday, in fact! Good idea!

2 Likes

I have two off-topic questions for @OBNurseNH that I’ve been meaning to ask for ages.

First, how do you get “(Has) The Funniest (Smelling Luggage) of All …” next to your name?

Second, can you please change it to someone else. Every time I see it I think how gross you must be! And I’m sure you’re not gross at all! I bet you’re very fragrant and widely admired!

1 Like

It’s a little joke from @LaurelStewart Someone suggested I am one of the funniest Liners ever… she added a bit of “swag” to that when she updated my tag name. I’d ask her to change it, but as her tagline says, she doesn’t take requests.

I swear I’m not gross, and in fact my luggage always smells of clean laundry. I bring clean stuff with me, I launder mid-way through the trip on resort day, and I launder before we go home. She has no idea what she’s talking about :wink:

7 Likes

As a fellow medical professional, my mind went somewhere else when I initially read that little tagline after your name, but anyways. lol

Maybe you all should let @LaurelStewart know that you find it off-putting! :smiley:

2 Likes

If calling it that helps you sleep at night, then OK

3 Likes

I don’t find it off-putting. I want a snarky tag-line too! lol

DAMMIT! I am never going to get that thing changed if you people don’t complain about it!!!

4 Likes

:joy::joy: love the new tag

4 Likes

LMAO! You saw it before I did! LOVE it!

8 Likes

I want one too! I can do laundry and a lot of other things too! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for…

2 Likes