9 Day Trip (and Food!) Report

This was a great read! Thanks for the trip report!

2 Likes

I feel like you need to see about working at Disney Food Blog. Loving the trip report.

2 Likes

I’m a HUGE fan of Disney Food Blog! I love AJ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too. :grinning:

1 Like

Such a great report and pictures. It’s definitely given me lots of ideas for our next trip!

3 Likes

I love all the food photos. I don’t think I took a single photo of food during my trip but now I wish I had!

3 Likes

Wow - great report! Thank you for including all those food photos.

3 Likes

i found that in lieu of transferring buses for the water parks, an uber saves you 45 min to an hour and only costs $6-10, well worth the cost

1 Like

True- the bus transfers for water parks can eat up time, especially precious morning hours when the parks are not yet crowded, and an uber (or in our case, a regular taxi) can save you a lot of time. There was usually a taxi cab or 2 just waiting for fares at the front of the Boardwalk Inn. We used a cab to head to TL and to Animal Kingdom Lodge (resort to resort transportation can eat up a lot of time). Our fares were usually under $10, without tip. We arranged for a Minnie Van once to drive us to Magic Kingdom as it had the advantage of dropping us off where the Disney buses go instead of at the TTC (where all other car services have to go, I believe).

1 Like