7DMT Photopass

We just got back from WDW and I’m reviewing all my Memory Maker photos. Unfortunately, the photo from 7DMT is of the car in front of us. I can see my daughter and me in the next car coming into view. Is there any way to get the next photo?

1 Like

There should be a contact link to email them. It takes time but they can recover pictures. I emailed with details and a month later a missing pic appeared.

4 Likes

They are pretty good at finding pics. Our MBs didn’t work last time which was annoying because they were brand new. We had to contact them about every one!

2 Likes

How do you guys keep track of when you were on what?
Also, is there a way to look back at when you reported a queue time? Seems like that might work. But, I’ve reported time but never tried to look back.

I look at my touring plan…silly!! :crazy_face: :wink:

I am being funny, but kinda true. That’s how I did it when none of my pictures in 2018 came through. I called directly, pulled out the TP and started rattling off steps and times!

1 Like

Photos and TPs. I take a lot of photos.

2 Likes

When you email them, you give them as much information as possible to help them find the picture. What ride on what day, approximate time (if you know) and what you were wearing.

1 Like

I like to send a photo of us on that day so they know what we look like.

4 Likes

excellent idea!

1 Like

That’s how I’ve had to do it. They want to know any unique clothes you had on. (like a bright color or something) The CM told me, it’s just a sea of faces so let’s find you by your shirt…

2 Likes

I take a lot of pics and use timestamps on the photos to help me

1 Like