7DMT Lines during MNSSHP

I created a touring plan for 10/30 MNSSHP and was surprised at the long wait times on many attractions. In particular, since I haven’t yet been able to get FPPs for 7dmt, my plan was to attack it at the party. …But tour plan shows an average of 30 min wait all night (even during first parade) except for b/w 11:30 & midnight.

Was wondering how accurate the touring plan has been for MNSSHP and 7DMT given there is likely less data on which to base the algorithm for both the party and new rides.

Sorry that I have no answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that we’re going to be at MNSSHP that night too :grinning:

I am going to the 10/23 party myself. But I know that the 10/30 and 10/31 parties would probably be the most crowded, and mine is also predicted as crowded.

About 30 mins is what I recall being said during the first parties for 7DMT.

I haven’t been able to get a FP for 7DMT either. We are going to the party on 10/31 and my plan was to go directly to it after the 2nd parade having it be one of our last stops for the night.

1 Like

30min seems a lot better than the waits I’ve seen outside the party.

30 min wait is actually pretty good for 7DMT. I got 7DMT FP after a couple weeks of checking constantly for one at a time, then changing their times to overlap. Takes a bit of effort but worth it. We just got back from MK and lines for 7DMT seemed to always be 50+ min.

Mnigh -

Can you explain how you check for FP+ in more detail.

Did you follow this strategy? How to get difficult Fastpass+ reservations from My Disney Experience

I have been checking for 7DMT regularly by looking at each of my 3 daily booked FP+ under “Change Experience/” However, it looks like MDX is offering me the same list of rides for each of the three I check. I don’t want to lose the FPs I have booked. Thanks!

Yes, I did the Kenny The Pirate method! Checked on my phone all the time, had the best luck on Sat mornings at my daughter’s soccer games! Ha ha. Also good luck weekday mornings. I can’t remember exactly how I did it, but I think I just kept trying “change experience” on my least-wanted FP, and only ONE PERSON at a time. I managed to get all three of us a separate FP for 7DMT at three different times on the day I wanted. Then it took a few more days to change the times one by one until they overlapped. I actually get very lucky and got them all in the same timeslot, but it didn’t happen right away, took a few days on my phone. Something to keep in mind is that we went when crowds were lower, like 3 or 4.
There was some apprehension when I first started the “change experience” thing, because the app tells you all your FP will be replaced. It only changes the one FP you’re looking for, and it won’t change anything if you “cancel.”
That’s the best I can remember at this point. The only thing that I may be remembering incorrectly is that I may have left that one day at MK with NO FP until I got 7DMT, but I don’t think that’s how I did it. Sorry, memory’s not great right now. I just remember that they key was one person at a time (I had 3 people).