7 days, which park?

Ok, if I just do one day at Animal Kingdom, which would you choose? First day of the trip, CL predicted at 7 (also predicted as EMH) or one of the other days, all predicted at CL 10 for AK? Probably wouldn’t be able to get FPP for FOP for first day of trip. Anyone done RD for FOP?

My kids are little so our 8 day trip is 4 MK, 2 AK, 1 EP, and 1 HS.

Maybe build 1 day vs 2 day TPS for the parks you’re not sure about & have DD take a peek at them. It may help her see what she would be gaining or missing. Then you can always change plans at the last minute, but at least you will have some tentative FPP set.

1 Like

It’s hard to answer because different kids have different interests. I generally agree with the MK-2, EP-2, HS-1, AK-1, with a day left open. At that age, I would have wanted a second day at AK - but as I said, every kid is different.

Perhaps do one day at each park, and then make your decision about the last day…

1 Like

Why not do a personalized touring plan for each day at AK and see what the wait times are like? That way you can have an idea if the fastpass for FOP will make a big difference.

1 Like

I don’t know why I always for get that this is possible!

I had open days as well for DD9 to choose where to go. We actually ended up in Epcot World Showcase cause she liked visiting the countries. Over 7 day it was AK, HS hop to AK, EP, MK, EP, MK hop to EP, MK. Most the hopping was just spur of the moment where we felt like going after FP