7 day ticket limit

we are going to WDW in Oct. The website will not allow me to purchase more than 7 tickets for my 9 day trip. Is there a limit?

Undercover tourist allows you to buy 8, 9, and 10 day tickets. Not sure why Disney wouldn’t allow it.

1 Like

Yes, at this point 7 days is the max you can buy or this year. We usually buy 8 day tickets and go-go-go the entire time. We were just there in late July/early August and spent 5 days in the park, and it was plenty. I don’t know what we would have done with 8 or 9 days, there just isn’t enough to do with no shows, characters, or other entertainment. We usually spend 1.5 days at AK…this trip we saw things we haven’t stopped for in years (all the trails), and were still done in 8 hours, even with a lunch break at Yak and Yeti. I would find other places to visit during your trip, as 9 days is twice as many as you need right now. Maybe Universal or Sea World?

1 Like

thanks! we usually go-go-go too. Good to know that we do not need that much time.

1 Like

Are you sure you can actually buy one for 2020? It seems people have tried and although they can add it to their basket, they cannot follow through to purchase.

That could be. I didn’t actually try. I figured they wouldn’t list them if they couldn’t sell them…but that is purely assumption on my part!

1 Like

We already had 9 day tickets with a package through Disney for December. I had no problem getting 9 park reservations. I was also able to add a 9 day ticket to a room reservation for April 2021.
Since the additional days don’t add more than $20 a day as you go from 8 to 9 days, for example, , I am keeping my options open. It would be worth the cost to go into a park even for a few hours. We like to repeat favorite attractions three or more times.

3 Likes

If you buy a resort ticket pkg through WDW you can get tickets to match your length of stay. At least you used to be able to do that… so, I’d call in, if you made the res through them and talk to a CM.

1 Like