60 days out and no fastpasses for 7 dwarfs mine train

The 20th was gone on “day 66” for me. I still look every day…

Same boat here. Only desired FPP I came up with was A&E at 10 pm. Tempting, but pretty sure my 3 and 5 year olds just wouldn’t be able to hold up til then. :frowning: Oh well, I’ll keep trying. Same situation as many others, Nov 16-23… seems to be a popular week around here!

I think the problem is that there are 4 MVMCPs that week, and the loss of the 2 hours of “regular” operations on those days has impacted the FPP availability for the most popular attractions. At 50 days I was able to get 7DMT FPPs for a non-party day…

I’ve been checking every day and nothing yet. We’re 36 days out from our trip. It will be disappointing to miss out on a new ride but my daughter and I will only be there for 4 days with only 2 of them at the MK. Don’t think we’ll want to wait in a long standby line. Not looking forward to her being disappointed. But you know, we’re just lucky to be going to WDW so I’m certain we’ll have a great time no matter what!

1 Like

We were 60 days out on Oct 13 and there was a HUGE computer system glitch that prevented us from making FPP reservations at midnight. At 730 the next morning there was no Anna and Elsa (my 5 year old daughter’s only request for the trip). I’ve spent hours making an elsa dress for her so I was going to cry too if we had to wait standby. I called tech support and they said they couldn’t help me - anna and elsa was a “locked attraction” but they bumped me up to guest service support and they were able to issue me a FPP. I’ve never been so grateful in my entire life.

1 Like

I rode 7DMT on it’s first day of operations (the 24 hour day on Memorial Day weekend), and I enjoyed it, but won’t be heartbroken if I don’t do it this trip. I’d like DW to see it, but her back has been giving her problems, and she may elect to pass on ALL coasters. TP is saying that I should have a 30 min wait without a FPP; I’d probably wait that long for it, but I will continue to try for one.