6 months out - What am I missing?

I’m closing in on 180 days before our third family trip to WDW. Last time we planned a trip, Day 180 really meant something. This time, well, I’ve already got my resort reservations and my park tickets, and my question is this:

Is there really nothing else for me to do until 60 days out?

I know I’ll have to get park reservations eventually. And sure I’ll plan, re-plan and over-think every day of our trip and what my potential touring plans will look like. (Not to mention, lurk on this forum. :grin:) But I can’t really lock anything in until I have those ADR’s. I mean, sheesh, is that it? What might I be missing?

Nada.

1 Like

I would do the park reservations now. You can ask ways change them later.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, ok, will do.

Strange to not have to – or even be able to – make any other decisions until 60 days out. Feels weird.

3 Likes

It’s especially annoying to be waiting until park hours are released in order to plan for things like extended evening hours, since sometimes those days change.

2 Likes

Bingo. And for our week, MNSSHP nights. Which, I don’t even think we plan to do, but it certainly effects what might be our MK days. (Lights candle for them getting rid of park reservations all together.)

1 Like