4th FPP from kiosk and then change it?

I know this has been talked about on Forum quite a bit, but I am hoping you experts can address it again. Is it advisable to book any old 4th FPP at a kiosk and then try to change it through the MDE app on your phone? So, the availability through the app is different than the kiosks? OR are people using the Disney website through their phones and not the app? Or perhaps none of the above is true.

I was browsing through chat today and a lot of in park folks are having all sorts of trouble at kiosks and reporting no availability for the 4th plus ones. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for asking here @BearsMom2011. I am hoping to follow along for the answer.

I think I saw on Chat that someone had advised they could book any available 4th FPP and then change both the experience and the time (if available) on their phone. Not sure if it was the app or the website. Sorry I’m not much help!

2 Likes

In theory you are looking at the same FPP availability whether you are using the app, website, or kiosk. In theory. However, WDW IT operates in a different reality sometimes.

1 Like

I think the main purpose is to pick whatever comes up and get out of the kiosk crowd and then fine tune it and change the time on your phone when you aren’t being crowded by people behind you.

5 Likes

Good point! It would also allow you to “multitask” and fine-tune your FPP reservation while standing in line for your next attraction.

2 Likes

The person on chat the other day was saying to book any available FP at kiosk even an unwanted one. Then change it to one you’d like. It was quite an interesting post and they’d had a lot of success with it. I’ll bump the thread for you now.

Edit. Looks like you found it. If anyone else wants it bumped let me know.

Will you bump it just the same @Quattro? Not sure I saw the same one. Thx!

1 Like

Done. Bumped :smile:

1 Like