4 park challenge during COVID times

Thank goodness! I was a little worried. My my teen daughter likes to sleep in, but for Disney she was ready to get moving in the mornings.

The neurotic description still stands. It comes with being a Liner. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We go for 2 weeks so we do have some mornings where I let him lie in!

4 Likes

I think that if I do another solo trip I would probably attempt a parkeology challenge. Not an official one, but just to see what I can accomplish.

That is awesome! We did our Once in a Lifetime trip in 2018 and I have convinced them to go again. We roped dropped every day for that. DS didnā€™t like the waiting around at the gates then again inside the park. If we could get there and just go-go -go he would be fine, but the waiting around gets to him. I am looking forward to the early park open for resort only and hopefully that will get them going. Looking to see how your 4 park challenge goes!

I think @missoverexcited or @PrincipalTinker posted this in a thread. Itā€™s a challenge to ride all rides in all four parks in one day. I can see @Randall1028 trying thisā€¦ or maybe not b/c there is no food involved :wink:
The Parkeology Challenge - Parkeology

1 Like

Would be cool, in normal times, to have a second person as a gofer to bring you food while in queues.

2 Likes

I think the rules of the challenge prohibit the use of a goferā€¦ but if it was just a personal challengeā€¦ :smirk: team work would be nice :wink:

BTW: My DH doesnā€™t believe itā€™s possible, but it is :wink:

1 Like

DEFINITELY NOT even interested in that. I find that whole ā€œride every rideā€ a giant exercise in ā€œglossing over whatā€™s great about the parksā€

Like going to the movie theater to just check out the posters in the lobby and then leaving.

3 Likes

What if itā€™s ā€œconsume one item from every TS, QS, cart, and standā€ in every park? If anyone can do that and not die, itā€™s you.

ETA: Epcot festivals really add another element to this.

3 Likes

Yes, there are a few liners that do the challenge. @LTinNC82 have you?

1 Like

This why it would be on a solo trip for me and just one attempt. Not official because I am easily distracted and there are just some rides I donā€™t like very much.

1 Like

We did 3 one day, starting with epcot, and wouldā€™ve easily done 4 if mission space hadnā€™t put DS down for the count for awhile. We did FEA and MS at epcot, took a few hour break (original plan was to hit AK at 3 for EE and fop), got on mfsr and mmrr at hs, then made it to splash and btmr before mk close at 9

Eta: we had a car

1 Like

Heck no. Iā€™d never make it. I have been there to cheer on some other liners who were running and even hopped on a ride with them, but that is not something I would ever attempt myself.

I have done 4P1D many times though.

2 Likes

So, did you just start at the park that opens first or are there transportation or other issues I should consider? We will end at EP, especially as we will be at an EP resort so can walk back to room at end of day.

Thatā€™s a good plan to start at the park that opens earliest. However in this new era where you canā€™t park hop until 2 I would personally start at MK because it has the most attractions that I like to do. From there itā€™s easy to either take a park to park bus or walk/monorail to another resort and maybe grab lunch and a park bus from there. Iā€™d head to AK next since it usually closes earliest, then hop to HS and eventually EP.

Was that his first time riding? Did he expect he might get sick or was he surprised? I will never do Orange again, though Iā€™m considering Green next trip.

Yes, and I tried to warn him and DH. They did green first, and I warned them again, and sure enough, after orangeā€¦

1 Like

I dunno, even that soundsā€¦trying. And then not fun.

1 Like