Where did you get that lovely meal?

Hi!
It was the Grand Floridian Cafe
J

1 Like

Good Night!

6 Likes

Day 2

Nice nights sleep. 8:25am res at Kona. Security and off to Poly (via #MonorailBlack). This year I opted out of Tonga Toast and went healthy with oatmeal and fruit. The coffee wasn’t as strong as last year (luckily I brought Starbucks K cups and had 2 before leaving). Walked along Seven Seas and went to TTC (huge line at security)

5 Likes

Looks yummy! Steel cut??? My favorite!

What time did you get out there to the garden? We’re doing the after party and I’m hoping we don’t have to get there too early to get a back spot.

I arrived to check in around 8:30p. Stood in the back. It was raining so, perhaps, there were fewer guests there. After at the After Party there were only 7 of us…I had a few bites and took a small baggie to take home a few pieces.

A LOT of treats went to waste which is too bad (in addition to dessert items they had cheese and other savories)

6 Likes

So those look yummy! Were they? Or were they the kind of desserts that are so pretty but nothing exceptional?

They look great but didn’t taste. I had ice cream and that warm sloopy stuff that I could have /should have had more of. (And hot cocoa!!)

1 Like

I was surprised by The Castaway Cowboy poster
I thought I knew all the Disney films

1 Like

Off to EC (via #MonorailGold)FPP Spaceship Earth:still a great ride #ByeSiemans! Off to FEA and walked around WS. I hadn’t seen the China 360 film in a while so took the time for that.

Now eating for the first time ever at CR …

9 Likes

Oh! I do not think I ever seen photos inside CR! Thanks! Please let me know what you think.

It was good Highly recommend!!! All tables have views of the tank. I had the house specialty, grilled Mahi-Mahi. Very nicely prepared

4 Likes

That does look good!

Off to CR (via #MonorailGreen). The pool :swimming_woman: is calling my name LOUDLY!

3 Likes

#MonorailGreen to TTC #MonorailLightBlue(?) to EC.
Some CMs enjoying a dance troupe passing by.

ADR for Rose and Crown (first time there)…after a brief stop for O Canada :canada:

12 Likes

Great pics and report (love when people post food pics). Looking forward to more!

Is that the Liberty Tree Tavern dessert people are so excited about? Ooey gooey toffee cake?

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you!!! Couldn’t remember the name. It’s the B O M B!!!

DFB basically implied that unfettered access to plates and plates of it alone was worth the price of the dessert party. I’m not a toffee fan, but I am intrigued and will definitely be getting some when I’m there!

1 Like