4-in-a-row Trip Report

Day 1 starts here! LGA->MCO :rofl::star_struck:

8 Likes

Looking great!

This year I decided to resort hop. It has been a dream of mine to stay at CR since eyeing it for the first time in ‘73! I didn’t return to WDW until ‘82 for a day for a HS grad trip. (A brief long weekend happened in ‘98? I stayed in an off site motel and had my first EP and DHS experiences)
It wasn’t until ‘15 that I returned. I attended a conference in Orlando for work (so free airfare) and extended my stay. 6 nights at WL. Pumped to go to AK and actually be on property the whole time. I had my partner join me. He had never been before. I built in two non park days so we could sleep in and take in the pool.
In ‘16 I took my first solo trip and stayed at BWI. It was a blast going solo!! So I did it again in ‘17 and stayed at BC. Which brings me to today. I will solo again for 5 nights/6days. My partner will bravely join me for 2 park days/3nights. I’ve planned easy-ish days for us (late starts and new experiences). Off to the CR for 4 nights then back to BWI and to CSR for my conference days!!!

6 Likes

Nice watch face! I had that for a while. Also the Mickey face. Now I have the custom one with this photo of Cinderella’s castle:

4 Likes

That is some major resort hopping! I would like to do that, but not sure it will ever happen.

That’s a beauty!! #ButNotSleepingBeauty :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Landed! Now to get off the plane …ALSO I was “that guy” and somehow managed to get two bags plus personal item on the plane #GoDirectlyToMagicalExptess

3 Likes

Where is everyone?

4 Likes

Off we go!! 6 others have joined me on ME.

3 Likes

Wow! It is like a private tour!

1 Like

#MonorailGraySighting

10 Likes

C/I at CR went fine. They had me in a xx13 which in my floor was set up for a wheel chair. I would rather they save for someone who needs it
So, they gave me an xx02 room even though I requested to be away from Chef Mickey’s. It’s fine.

(Rained so I took the time to unpack and pick up wine!)

Walked to MK for my FPP SM. As soon as I arrived they shut it down temporarily. At CBJ now and will attempt SplM and my next FPP (BTM) image|500x500

After this I’ll try SM again before

4 Likes

Thoughts
They need to increase the sound for Country Bears and fix the mechanics on the animals hanging on the House Right side

Got soaked on SM!!!

6 Likes

I was just there last week and it does need some refreshing, can someone call maintenance please. Clean up isle CBJ.

3 Likes

Pretty decent ravioli and strawberry mixed green salad

3 Likes

Now back to MK for HEA and AFTER dessert party… may need to #PonchoUpAndCarryOn

3 Likes

That looks really good!

It was. A very nice meal!

1 Like

Checked in to the HEA after dessert party
Now raining :cloud_with_rain: but I’ve packed myself at the back of the garden (where @profmatt parked himself)

I think I’ll put down the umbrella and put the poncho on

8 Likes