38. Morning liners

A very good morning to liners. 38 to go. Have fun

5 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. I know why you booked this trip. I want to go back more after the last trip than others. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning, @Steve1 and @gabmom! 124 days until POP.

2 Likes

47 Good morning! Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and Liners, single dance day has officially begun…9 days!

4 Likes

Morning all. Hope the sun shines for you today. Was gorgeous spring sunshine here. 294 for us.

2 Likes

Morning!! 28 days!!

2 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners! 23 days til I board a defective maintenance service elevator and see where it takes me. #PermanentResident #TwilightZone

4 Likes

Good morning liners! 34 days until our first stay at Portifino and 36 until MNSSHP and Food and Wine.

1 Like

Morning! 43 to mnsshp!!

1 Like

Good morning. 273. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning. 9 to go!

3 Likes

Morning Steve, morning all.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!! Double digit dance at the Moore house! 99 to go!!! Have a thrilling Thursday!

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1! I’m late to the party this morning. 60!

I’m late to the party, too, @SallyEppcot !! How did your FPP selections go, Sally ?

Good Afternoon liners !! 53 to go here…or is it 52 ?!? :smile: Have a great day all !

1 Like

I got everything I wanted!

2 Likes

Unbelievably, I have three Disney countdowns right now! 64 days until Food and Wine, 217 days until Disneyland, and 386 until our bounce back with free dining at POFQ in September!

Oh, I can’t get too wrapped up in Disney countdowns and forget that I have another countdown - 35 days until Croatia!!

2 Likes