30 minutes for a cookie?

They’re a complete waste of time, and Touring Pains is giving you a not-so-subtle indicator that a stubborn insistence on frippery like “eating” and “drinking” is beyond sinful, and very nearly criminal.

4 Likes

Especially for gimmicky things like Bacon Of Doom ™

1 Like

Because it spells your personal doom.

1 Like

OMG it was soooooooooo delicious :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’m going to take this opportunity to ask everyone to please list their must do snacks and where to find these delectables.

That has been done and done and done again LOL

3 Likes

My snack plans include:

• a Mickey ice cream bar at Boo Bash
  • Cheshire Cat Tail at MK (Cheshire Cafe)
  • Fingers crossed that they bring back the celebration donut at Main Street Bakery (DH has a thing for comically large donuts)
  • Carrot Cake Cookie at HS (Trolley Car Cafe)
  • Possibly the pop tart from Woody’s at HS, but we have a lot of eating planned that day, so we’ll see
  • Classic Dole Whip at MK (Aloha Isle)
  • Alcoholic Dole Whip at AK (Tamu Tamu)
  • Possibly a Simba cookie at AK, but will depend on if we’re too stuffed from Tiffins (also Tamu Tamu)
  • Like 40 different things at Epcot, b/c I’ll be there during Food and Wine
  • Gideon’s if they’re still doing virtual queue and it isn’t too ridic on our DS day
3 Likes

Aw man the bacon of doom is gone sept 6th right before I go.

Lol I’m on post 60 and everyone is still arguing over what constitutes a snack. It is funny though.

3 Likes

Oh lord you have so far to go.

That is one demented thread. I’m sorry I sent you there.

9 Likes

In my head, I won that thread. Others may remember it differently, tho… :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I only have a short list of favorites.
MK:
Sleepy Hallow: Chicken Waffle
Sunshine Tree Terrace: Lava you Float w/ extra pop rocks!
AK:
Drinkwalla: frozen Jack n’ Coke
Ampur Truck: waffle cone
HS:
At the end of Hollywood Blvd popcorn stand: Specialty popcorn (they make seasonal things, different things each season).
Poly:
Cap’t Cooks: Meatballs

Popcorn refills everywhere!

2 Likes

Bringing it back, it took so long for it die a natural death.

9 Likes

:crazy_face::rofl::joy:

Okay, my only question is: “Can I keep the existence of such a thing secret until Saturday evening?” So that I can blow my daughter’s mind?

3 Likes

I think so, since I don’t see ppl carrying them around. If you want extra pop rocks you need to ask for them when you get to the pick up window. The MO doesn’t have a way to ask for extra pop rocks.

2 Likes

Apparently it’s a known issue with meals/breaks appearing 3 hours earlier in a plan. We’ve looked at it multiple times and can’t figure it out. The work-around is to edit the step and change the times.

If anyone can reliably reproduce this, let me know the steps, please.

2 Likes

If you WERE going to offer up 30mins for a cookie… that is the cookie to do it for.

4 Likes

Unless she’s One Of Us it should be quite easy to keep secret

2 Likes

OMG the ultimate IT response! :sob: :wink:

Thanks for looking at this Len, and chiming in!

4 Likes