I noticed in my HS plan, I had added a stop to get a Carrot Cake Cookie at Trolley Car Cafe…and was surprised my plan thought it would take me 31 minutes to do so. Does TCC have quite a line in the evenings, or is this a glitch?
Seems like a glitch. Breaks and meals are supposed to use the timeframe you set - so in this case it should take only 5 minutes. To my knowledge, the software does not have data for specific locations (but maybe I’m about to learn something new!)
Weird. I deleted and re-added it and it’s behaving properly now.
I was like “I’m only going to stand in line for cookies once on this trip, damnit, and it’s either here or at Gideons!”
Something about meals/breaks is definitely acting up as we are seeing multiple reports just today of this.
Tagging @len for the heads up. Will tag him in the other similar thread as well.
They’re a complete waste of time, and Touring Pains is giving you a not-so-subtle indicator that a stubborn insistence on frippery like “eating” and “drinking” is beyond sinful, and very nearly criminal.
Especially for gimmicky things like Bacon Of Doom ™
Because it spells your personal doom.
OMG it was soooooooooo delicious
I’m going to take this opportunity to ask everyone to please list their must do snacks and where to find these delectables.
That has been done and done and done again LOL
My snack plans include:
- a Mickey ice cream bar at Boo Bash
- Cheshire Cat Tail at MK (Cheshire Cafe)
- Fingers crossed that they bring back the celebration donut at Main Street Bakery (DH has a thing for comically large donuts)
- Carrot Cake Cookie at HS (Trolley Car Cafe)
- Possibly the pop tart from Woody’s at HS, but we have a lot of eating planned that day, so we’ll see
- Classic Dole Whip at MK (Aloha Isle)
- Alcoholic Dole Whip at AK (Tamu Tamu)
- Possibly a Simba cookie at AK, but will depend on if we’re too stuffed from Tiffins (also Tamu Tamu)
- Like 40 different things at Epcot, b/c I’ll be there during Food and Wine
- Gideon’s if they’re still doing virtual queue and it isn’t too ridic on our DS day
Aw man the bacon of doom is gone sept 6th right before I go.
Lol I’m on post 60 and everyone is still arguing over what constitutes a snack. It is funny though.
Oh lord you have so far to go.
That is one demented thread. I’m sorry I sent you there.
In my head, I won that thread. Others may remember it differently, tho…
I only have a short list of favorites.
Sleepy Hallow: Chicken Waffle
Sunshine Tree Terrace: Lava you Float w/ extra pop rocks!
Drinkwalla: frozen Jack n’ Coke
Ampur Truck: waffle cone
At the end of Hollywood Blvd popcorn stand: Specialty popcorn (they make seasonal things, different things each season).
Cap’t Cooks: Meatballs
Popcorn refills everywhere!
Okay, my only question is: “Can I keep the existence of such a thing secret until Saturday evening?” So that I can blow my daughter’s mind?
I think so, since I don’t see ppl carrying them around. If you want extra pop rocks you need to ask for them when you get to the pick up window. The MO doesn’t have a way to ask for extra pop rocks.