30 days to go

Morning all. It’s Friday time.

3 Likes

Morning peeps & Steve! Wow 30 days, so close now!

144 for me.

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and @Ellen1976. 42 days left for me. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning @steve1, @ellen76, @jlyn and liners. TGIF. Have a great day.

3 Likes

20! Ahhhhhhh!!!

3 Likes

Good morning! 116 until POP.

2 Likes

3 Likes

39 Good morning liners!

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners, TGIF!!! 15 days til I get sprinkled with Pixie dust and sail off to Neverland! Disney Parks Music - Peter Pan's Flight Music - YouTube

4 Likes

Morning morning…35 to go to mnsshp! Just upgraded from AoA to WL yesterday… So getting excited to try a new resort this trip!! Happy Friday liners!

3 Likes

20 days to go!

4 Likes

Thanks for the music - love it - took me right back to the Peter Pan queue - it’s always the first ride we go on in fantasyland, it just is disney to me!

4 Likes

Morning, and happy friday. 182 and 281 for us I think. Lo as t one of my countsdown apps when I changed phones, so no more little mickkey head for me. Have a great weekend all.

3 Likes

35 to POR!!

3 Likes

56 until solo trip AND 67 until family trip!!!

3 Likes

Afternoon everyone. No countdown but exploring a trip for October 2015 - excited to go at a different time of year and see the halloween decorations.

2 Likes

@Markgrowlands. The decs are great and party is superb.

1 Like

52! I’m glad that’s in days and not weeks.

4 Likes

Good evening! I looked for this thread earlier and didn’t see it.

I am in the unbelievable situation of having three countdowns!!! Food and Wine with my mom: 56 Days; Disneyland for spring break: 214; Bounce Back offer at POFQ with FD (and departing on my birthday): 371

@Steve1 did you ever post about the big reveal?? I must have missed it.

2 Likes

27 for us!

2 Likes