3 weeks out and time to get REAL

I have DAH at AK for our upcoming trip…same day I have FOTLK Tier 1 which would put us at AK at about 2:00 and staying until 11. That’s 9 hours for 60 plus peeps. As much as I don’t want to give up FOTLK dining package, I think I should (no we don’t have time for it any other day). Having FOMO

4 Likes

Will it stop you if I tell you that the FoLK Tier 1 was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable experiences I have ever had at Disney?

4 Likes

Also, can the time for it be adjusted? We are doing tier 2 and I moved ours from a later time to an earlier time. We will be there during the holidays and would have spent the whole time after sunset in the restaurant. Our original show time was 4 and meal time was 6. We now have the show at 2 and meal at 4.

1 Like

I was waiting for your response :slight_smile: Okay will drink coffee at my 2:30 meal. I’m going to keep it. What’s another 2 hours

4 Likes

i wish I could move mine from earlier to later to be honest…nothing available

:frowning:

This group is full of encouraging words!! :smiley:

1 Like

I have done them both- keep it!

1 Like

okay @PrincipalTinker has spoken! will keep :star_struck:

DAH and MNSSHP? You party animal! I’ve finally convinced myself to do MNSSHP on Tuesday, so maybe we will see you there. Gaston, Tinkerbell, a pumpkin, Hulk, and baby Minnie. We’ll be quite the crew…

2 Likes

I figured that @PrincipalTinker would be an enabler! :joy: :wink: Why not?! You can sleep when you get home!

4 Likes

Please tell me what FOTLK dining package is. Thanks!

1 Like

Tier 1 is a 3 course meal at Tiffins with a welcoming glass of champagne to begin, and beer or wine with your meal; reserved front row viewing of the Festival of the Lion King Show; a special “behind the magic” Safari with package guests (there were 9 of us when I did it?)

I don’t know if I can do this

2 Likes

:wave::wave:

2 Likes

I have to agree with @PrincipalTinker. The FOTLK package was fabulous and not demanding–our meal at Tiffins was easily two hours followed by watching the show and nice safari ride.
You can do it !!

3 Likes

okay. I’ll keep it. not worried about all the walking, we just don’t usually stay up real late. we are early risers. …so what do I have us doing on vacay most nights…staying out late.

2 Likes

Maybe you will be tired enough to sleep that morning before your long day at AK.