28. Sun 9/14

Happy good morning liners. Only 4 weeks now. Hope MDU is having fun

6 Likes

Good morning @steve1 I was thinking we hadn’t heard from @MDU, so that must mean she’s having a great time. Have a great Sunday everyone

5 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and @bigpeteswife. Saw @mdu in pics from meet in the world. Also saw the pics from the liner meet in NYC yesterday. Have a magical day.

6 Likes

Hi Steve and everyone! 142 here.

2 Likes

Good morning! 12 days until I’m back home!

4 Likes

Hello Steve and Hello Liners Just 13 days til I get to see if the key is under the mat! Muppet Vision 3D Area Music Loop - YouTube

6 Likes

Glad you’re home safe and sound, it was nice meeting you yesterday, next time we meet will be in WDW!

4 Likes

Good morning Steve!

2 Likes

37 Good morning & have a blessed Sunday everyone!

4 Likes

50 for me! I need to start making lists! I’ve planned a lot for this trip already, but a few extra list never hurt. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and liners. Not enough pics from @mdu. She either finally hit her limit or took a tour of Mickey jail. We’ll find out I’m sure. Lol.

19 days, 55, 115.

3 Likes

Good morning, Liners! 54 and 65!!!

4 Likes

Good morning Linahville. -1. Had a great time last night. I’m actually at HS rope drop right now. I really thought I’d still be sleeping. Have a great day kids!

7 Likes

Good Morning @Steve1 and all. 178 until our cruise and GFV trip. Have a peaceful sunday all.
Enjoy DHS @MDU.

3 Likes

Woohoo ! 44 days to go ! Good morning all, and have a great day !

3 Likes

37 Days!! Good morning all. For those of you going soon, have a great time.

4 Likes

Good afternoon! 33 to go!

2 Likes

At this time next Sunday (1436) I will be having Afternoon Tea at the GF. Then going to MNSSHP that night.

3 Likes

114 until POP

74 days for Saratoga. 26 to Aulani!!!

2 Likes