So, I’ve always wanted to do a quick, solo Disney trip, and thanks to a last minute trip to Tampa, I’m making that happen - TODAY! I booked my airline tickets last Friday, so I have not done a ton of planning. This trip had been on and off for weeks, and when I saw that hotel rooms were disappearing, I went ahead and booked a room directly with the Swan. I kept putting off cancelling it and thank goodness I did, since I’m not sure if this trip would have happened otherwise! This will be my first time at the Swan.
My goals are to do all of my favorite rides:
My sort of plan:
- I’m going to finish up my last few meetings, and drive to the Swan, drop off my car and my luggage, then hop on a bus to AK.
- Eat lunch at Satuuli or Nomad or something.
- Ride FOP
- Bus over to HS
- Do Star Wars stuff - ST, single rider Millennium, Oga’s reservation at 6, possibly eat dinner, ROTR
- Time permitting, hop to Epcot and watch fireworks
- Take it easy, drive to MK
- Do Haunted Mansion at least twice
- Also do stuff I never get to do with my family - Hall of Presidents, and PeopleMover specifically
- Lunch at 11 at BOG
- Leave park around 2:30 / 3 and head to airport