22 Dec - what's your countdown today?

We haven’t had a countdown thread in a while sooo…

43 days and 18 hours for me until we start our journey across the Atlantic to OKW and 52 days until we head over to Portofino Bay at Universal resort. What about you?

2 Likes

Good morning!! 16 days until I hit up the marathon expo. 19 days until I take a stab at the 1/2 marathon.

2 Likes

53 days until WDW (staying at CBR) and 58 until UOR (Royal pacific). And we just finished paying off the trip! Woohoo!

2 Likes

117 and 243 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re having a go at the half? That’s great!

2 Likes

The orthotics are working out really well. And I couldn’t defer. It was full. So I either give it a go or eat the money.

So I’m gonna see how I’m feeling that morning (after doing the 5&10k’s). If I get swept because I’m limping along it would suck, but not as bad. If it hurts too much, I’d rather call it and not make it worse. I’ll try again next year after having more time to heal and train (which I’m doing anyway).

So I’m not seeing it as a bad thing if I can’t finish. At least I’ll have tried and didn’t just give up before even attempting it.

2 Likes

It’s great that the orthotics are working so well that you’re still considering having a go after all the bother you’ve had. It’s defo not the end of the world if you get swept - it’s good to have a go without putting any pressure on yourself.

2 Likes

24! That seems like such a small number! I’m SO excited!!!

3 Likes

4…teehee teehee

4 Likes

Well looks like you’re winning so far!

3 Likes

2 days ! so excited, can’t even believe my count is so low.

4 Likes

15 until Pop! 17 until the 5K!

2 Likes

I’m still looking at a tentative countdown of 257. Won’t know if it’s a confirmed countdown for possibly another month or two :frowning:

1 Like

99 days! Sea world and Universal first, then WDW and the Dream. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

We have a new winner!

2 Likes

Ummmm my count down is … lets say somewhere around 700… :frowning:

2 Likes

I think that’ll be me too when I get back from this trip…boooo

2 Likes

14 days to POR! I’m looking forward to meeting several liners that week!

3 Likes

125 Days…

2 Likes

178 days!!! Can’t wait!

2 Likes