2022/2023 Ticket/Hotel Prices & Options

6 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I can’t read that blog with all the ads and constantly scrolling ad bar at the bottom. What happened to TP? That mess is awful and totally cheapens the product.

2 Likes

Oh yes! I noticed it yesterday at the bottom for the first time ever. Yeah that stinks.

2 Likes

It’s excessive and the moving ones… especially if it’s a video that autoplays… makes me instantly agitated. I love DisneyTouristBlog, but I don’t read them like I used to bc they started with all that ad stuff. At least theirs isn’t as bad as the TP blog is now. I get the need to add revenue from multiple streams, but not when you degrade your product so much it becomes unreadable to longtime members who pay you an annual fee for your knowledge.

2 Likes

The moving adds are the epitome of click-bait. They hope you accidentally click on it to generate ad revenue. I have no shame in saying I use an add blocker, which works against much of that stuff on my computer…but not on the phone.

I can also honestly say that I have never once in all my life had an ad pop-up on any website or game, etc., that I’ve been the least bit interested in. The closest they come is showing me something I’ve ALREADY purchased just recently! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same. It infuriates me when I try to close it and it accidentally clicks it open.

2 Likes

The ads started yesterday. In the comments at the end of the blog about the wheelchair accessible room, Len said they were testing ads.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

Yea the ads are really bad. They kept crashing my browser on my phone too

1 Like

I didn’t even make it to the comments section. If I open a site and get bombarded by ads like that I just quit reading. It says to me their need to make money outweighs their want to share information so I’ll just seek a different source. Just my $0.02.

3 Likes

I’ll just post this here

1 Like

Park-specific pricing starting 12/8

1 Day ticket pricing is now:
Highest price represents the holidays

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom: $109-$159
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios: $124-$179
  • EPCOT: $114-$179
  • Magic Kingdom Park: $124-$189
3 Likes

$189 yikes!!!