2022 Points charts are out

Generally they have rearranged the charts, making Fall more expensive and Summer cheaper, according to travel patterns and demand. Applies to WDW resorts only.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/points-charts/

2 Likes

TLDR: what’s the wailing and flailing about this year?

F&W is more expensive, and so are the first couple of weeks in December.

2 Likes

I am surprised they didn’t do this last year .

They started.

This is what a friend posted elsewhere:

BCV Studio (Weekly) July October
2020 134 107
2021 127 114
2022 121 121
1 Like

The December looks the same for the beginning of the month. This year the points are Dec. 1-23. In 2022, there are two December windows during that same time?

That is going to make the first two weeks crazy.

Wow! I thought people were saying early December had gone up with the rest of the Fall.

The extra April week is interesting too.

Do we think that this will actually make fall easier to book at BC/BW?

I generally book a split Universal/Disney trip the last weekend in September. In 2021 I have two studios for two nights: one boardwalk view, one standard view. That is 55 points. In 2022 it will be 54 points - weird

1 Like

Haha these points charts are like brain teasers!

I’m just starting to look for April vacation for 2022 or 2023 and was glancing at the points charts. What IS the deal with that last week in April? All they are doing is making April 29 and 30 a single less point per night? I still can’t believe that it’s fewer points to go in October than May/June.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. :wink:

:expressionless:

2 Likes

February and October are the new April and May. It’s interesting hearing when all the spring breaks around the country are. In Indiana there is a big push to go to ‘balanced’ school calendars and that has pushed spring breaks earlier and added full weeks off in October that didn’t used to exist. I figure there must be other states juggling calendars too that is affecting demand for the villas.

I think 2022 is one of those years where Easter impacts our vacation?

Is your 2022 February vacation week mostly in March?

Are you asking me this? Or did you mean to tag someone else?

I don’t generally take vacations in Feb because hockey playoffs

Unless you are asking when our Feb break is. We don’t have that calendar yet and won’t until late spring at best, so hard to say but probably will be 2-28 into March, yes

1 Like

I meant to ask you because we are planning our school calendar. It seems so late.

1 Like

OIC.

Yeah, every now and again it falls that way. But the week prior is too early for NH (and would put MA at valentine’s day!)

1 Like

Yep, looks like it unfortunately! But I think we are leaning towards 2023 for multiple reasons. Easter looks like a week before April vacation then. I am just so curious about this random week because it’s the week AFTER both our vacay and Easter.

I would rather go in October and so far I don’t really have a problem taking my kids out of school! But it seems more appealing yet is fewer points.