2022 packages available to book through June 2022

Good Morning!

I just got an email from my amazing Touring Plans TA letting me know that Disney has opened booking for vacation packages for 2022 through June 30 2022.

Happy Planning!

6 Likes

Happy planning everyone!

2 Likes

Totally unexpected but exciting to see my email this morning from Disney!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!!

1 Like

Are all resorts available or is are AKL, BWI, PO, and All Stars still not showing?

I know AKL wasn’t showing for April-May 2022.

i thought i read somewhere that if the resort isn’t open right now, then it isn’t available for booking… don’t know if that is the reason or not, as I don’t know if any of those resorts are closed at the moment…

With packages becoming available, does this mean that park tickets can also be purchased for the same time period?

The ones that are closed and not soon reopening are still not listed (port orleans, all star, etc)
Jambo does appear but only the DVC side

2 Likes

I think so, my TA quoted out ticket prices for us along with our resort stay.

1 Like

Park tickets are available as stand-alone purchase and with packages

(and appear to be available through end of 2022 as stand alone)

2 Likes

There are good rates for Pop Century for Jan 2022. Do you think I should book it in case of price increases? Or wait until sales come out?
PS. I will likely be unemployed by the end of next month and probably shouldn’t book anything but I can’t help it!

1 Like

I’m going to be an enabler here and say book it, if you do become unemployed, the money is refundable. But you’ll be kicking yourself if you don’t and then are able to go and there’s an increase.

5 Likes

Book now, rebook later if a better deal comes out. You only have to pay for 1 night if it’s a room only booking and it’s cancellable up until 5 days before check in.

5 Likes

I knew I could count on you guys!

Edit: All booked! Deposit on my Disney Visa!

8 Likes

Nice, now I won’t feel as bad cancelling April. I think we will just rebook for sometime in 2022.

5 Likes

I spent a good bit of time snagging reservations for March 2022 and cancelling April/May 2021 today. I’ve know I was going to cancel for a while, but, since those room only deposits were already paid off, I wanted to wait until I had new reservations to transfer the funds to. It’s like getting rooms for free!! #disneymath

7 Likes

I just got my reservations confirmed from my TA for May 2022!!!

I am over the moon excited! Our May 2020 trip was cancelled I and just NEED to go back!
4 nights at the Poly and 4 nights at Beach Club (with the plan to switch this one to BWI if/when they open) I can hardly contain myself, it’s finally happening!

5 Likes

I booked Poly and BC too! And Gran Destino in case I can’t get my AKL CL DVC. I’m also hoping SW hotel is open by then. I would love to surprise my oldest with a stay there for his 10th birthday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great minds think alike! I hope you have an amazing trip and that you post a trip report, I love reading trip reports while I’m waiting for my own trip.

That would be awesome! My husband and son are dying to stay there too!

1 Like