2022 Disney Dish Holiday Extravaganza | Schedule (Dec 2-3, 2022 in WDW)

This is the schedule of events for the 2022 Disney Dish Holiday Extravaganza in Walt Disney World. It will be updated as we know more.

Friday, December 2, 2022

• 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Podcast event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Tickets here.
  • 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM - Country Bear Jamboree Sing-A-Long at Country Bear Jamboree in Frontierland
  • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - 2nd Annual Tomorrowland Race for Tomorrow Today at Tomorrowland Speedway in Tomorrowland
  • 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM - 2nd Annual Gingerbread Snapdown at LOCATION TBD - the @touringplans Twitter account will tweet it out.

Saturday, December 3, 2022

• 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Drinking Around the World with Bethany Vinton (SOLD OUT) starting at La Cava del Tequila in EPCOT’s Mexico World Showcase Pavilion
  • 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM - For those of you who need a functioning liver, we’ll be visiting the holiday storytellers in World Showcase starting around 11 a.m. We’ll meet in at the stairs of the Canada pavilion and follow the schedule from there.
16 Likes

Sounds like fun! Will there be any group rides in Epcot on Saturday?

1 Like

So bummed to be missing this by a few days!

1 Like

I’ll be in Epcot Saturday morning but doing family time. Will try to find you all and say hello at the very least.

5 Likes

Please do! :wave:

1 Like

Was waiting to see if I had to work. Then there weren’t any AP availability for MK! Today I got an APR so I will be there!

6 Likes

@CrispyLemons posted on chat yesterday this schedule:

I don’t know if it impacts the start time of the gingerbread contest if anyone is planning on just attending that event?

1 Like

Earlier there had been talk of a group ride on Spaceship Earth with customized audio—did that fall by the wayside?

It’s not an official event.

1 Like

Posted on IG

6 Likes

15 Likes

Stunning.

8 Likes