2020 - early June VS Presidents Day?

Looks like we have it narrowed down to early June again or over our kids Presidents day break. Anyone feel one is significantly better than the other? Pros and Cons?

President’s Day week is pretty crowded. If you know what you’re doing, it’s definitely doable, but it is one of the more crowded times of the year. The weather is also hit or miss. I’d go June if it’s your first time. If you know what you’re doing, either works.

1 Like

This would be our 3rd trip and we did June last year so we have a feel for what to expect at that time.

February has the potential to much cooler, but I agree, much more crowded. I have already booked President’s weekend. I love that time of year.

Feb 2020 will be close on the heels of the second SWGE wave. Keep that in mind when considering crowds.

I was going to ask about that but I am concerned that in 2020-2021 there will be a series of openings?

2020-2021 is going to be a whole special animal. Yes, a series of openings throughout 2020 that are in preparation for the 50th anniversary in 2021.

I’m skeert.

1 Like

I thought Runaway Train was going to be earlier but now you add that into the mix.

1 Like

OB… What is the 2nd wave?. Ore attractions opening?

Yes, Rise of the Resistance will open more toward the original open date for the land, or so it’s rumored. Which puts that at late fall.

2020 will see Runaway Train, Ratatouille, and perhaps Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy??

1 Like

Thanks e1 for the thoughts…I think we will likely just stick with our traditional June vacation date.

1 Like

Oh wow! That is a lot of great openings.