2018 MNSSHP update from Disney

:heart_eyes:

I love the little magic touches they add to the event. Who’s going this year?!?

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
Boo to you, and you, and you, and you… Happy Halloween!

1 Like

That is so cool! I wonder if they will add more to the Christmas party this year. We are planning on going!

1 Like

I hope so! It’s an easy tweek, and talk about magical moments :heart_eyes::rainbow::stars:

1 Like

I am going late Oct. Must buy my tickets today while it is on my mind!!

1 Like

me me me me. Cool thanks for posting

1 Like

I am going! Twice actually :slight_smile: Although I can’t do the tea cups or space mountain, I still love when they add fun things like this!

1 Like

Excited for the additional Magic but definitely skipping the Tea Cups also!!

1 Like

We’re going twice too! I wanted to go three times, but the scheduling didn’t work out this time :frowning:

LOL - there is way to much to do for just one night! One reason that I am excited about this being a solo trip. Everything seems so much more reasonable cost-wise alone. Plus I can do whatever I want at the party!

1 Like

Lucky! One of these years, I’m going to wait to meet and take photos with the 7 Dwarf’s - the fam doesn’t want to do it. We waited over three hours in the heat once to meet Jack and Sally, and we were MISERABLE.

I am going to do the 7dwarfs one of the nights & Jack and Sally the other night.
In line as soon as I get my wristband at 4 for J&S - about 5 for the 7 dwarfs on the second day. I have a very robust character meet schedule planned :grin:

1 Like

Wow - I would love to hear how that works out for you, please let me know :smiley: