2 Weeks - Which Resorts?

Good afternoon!

I just purchased an AP & have a trip planned for this October. I currently have a reservation at the French Quarter, but am hoping to get a comparable rate at two of the deluxe resorts (a week at each) or a week at POFQ & a week at a deluxe. I definitely do not want to exceed $400/night.

What would you recommend?

2 Likes

You’ll be hard pressed to stay under $400/nt at any deluxe but your best bets will be AKL and WL in that order. And that will probably be with a discount, assuming one is aviator your dates.

4 Likes

Because of fall breaks that occur in October, it tends to be a popular month. There have been no fall discounts that time of year for 2021 or 2022. Like @OBNurseNH stated, $400 a night at a Deluxe resort may be hard to find. Fall break 2017, we did get WL for just under $400 a night but that was six years ago. We will be there again this October and are hoping to not pay rack rate again this year for the 3rd year in a row.

2 Likes

At that price point, you may want to look into renting DVC points. THEN, you have lots of options.

2 Likes

Yes I was thinking after that you might do better getting a deluxe at that price by renting.

1 Like

POFQ has a really delightful atmosphere and easy access to Disney Springs, and is never a bad option. I think the rooms there were just as nice as some of the deluxes I’ve stayed in. However if you are looking for deluxe benefits at a lesser price look at Swan/Dolphin. They do offer an AP discount also.

2 Likes

Or buying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

Tower at Coronado springs. Deluxe hotel feel!

4 Likes