2 sleeps!

I’m doing my usual pre-trip stuff when I’ve run out of stuff to do, and that includes watching the Disney Sunrise Series videos on YouTube.

Guys, I’m legit getting teary!! I love Home so much and I can’t wait to be there!! In the morning I check in for my flight (southwest) and will have to endure a full day workshop.

We are all packed (except those last minute things you can’t pack til the last minute) and we are so exctied!!!

24 Likes

I was thinking about you tonight and wondering when you will be flying out! I hope you have a great trip! What resort are you staying at?

4 Likes

We are at Poly again this trip - DVC room this time though :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for my early morning stroll while the resort is still sleeping to get my coffee at Kona Island

11 Likes

Aww <3 The video I’m watching featured a small clip of Richard at GF

4 Likes

I love that Oasis pool! Enjoy!

1 Like

Have a magical time

1 Like

I had no idea there was a Disney sunrise series of videos!

Have a wonderful trip :heart:

1 Like

Have a great trip!! Will you do a live report for us??? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The person who does them has a username akfasso. They are phenomenal.

3 Likes

We’ll see!

1 Like

You know, we were planning on Cooks for lunch on arrival, but now I’m thinking about Oasis Bar and Grill instead!

1 Like

Have a fabulous trip!

1 Like

That’s exciting! Enjoy your trip.

I have never experienced that. I’m usually the one trying to finish packing as I feed the kids breakfast and brush my teeth at the same time…

3 Likes

All checked in for our flight B3,4,5,6!!

11 Likes

Disney Sunrise Series - brilliant. Thanks for sharing that nugget. Somewhere new to go for a quick calming fix.

1 Like

Aww I miss Richard! A fellow Granite stater!

1 Like

Eeee – how exciting! I hope we get to follow along… and I hope you and the fam have a great time!

1 Like

What’s a disneyworld? Some kind of thing on the internets?

2 Likes

Safe travels today!

1 Like