2+ hrs "free time" at end of plan, but says "may not get to all attractions"

MK day, starting with Pre-RD BOG breakfast. 19 “Steps” to the plan, including most of fantasyland/tomorrowland and time for SOTMK too. It’s a CL 3 and a MNSSHP night which we won’t be attending. Plan ends at 2:20 with SOTMK followed by 160 min “free” before our scheduled time to leave the park for Dinner at Boma…

Why is it telling me to choose less attractions or shorten breaks? Am I missing something?

http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1439590

Sincerly, confused TP newbie :wink:

You need to got into Edit Info on your plan and “share” it so that we can see it.

Oops! Should be working now.

What is the exact error message that is displayed? Unfortunately it does not appear in “print” versions of plans, which is what we see when you share.

“The plan may not get to all your attractions before you leave the park.
A solution may be to select fewer attractions or to take shorter meals
or breaks.”

I appreciate you taking the time to look at it, this is the first time I’ve done this and just want to make sure I’m not doing something totally crazy :slight_smile:

The “default” for any/all shows/meals is 15 minutes for some reason. If your arrival time is inside of that time frame, TP issues the “warning”, which is benign. Based on your TP, the only part that should cause that to happen is probably your 8am BOG ressie, where you’re due to arrive at 8:05am.

You’re good. :slight_smile:

If you want to get rid of the warning, set the time of the meal for 8:20 or something later & reduce the duration, but add a note that says “THIS IS REALLY 8AM”.

1 Like

What @ejj said. :slight_smile:

Ahhh! Thank you! I was wracking my brain trying to figure that out.