2 days + Oogie Boogie? NEWBIE help :)

We are planning on going to DL Oct 16-19. Sunday was planning on doing Oogie Boogie Bash and Mon/Tues park days. We are planning on getting park hoppers and genie+. Does this sound like enough? We’ve never been to Disnelyland but have been to WDW a few times. My fiance and I are getting married in Vegas (Oct 12-16) then driving over to DL. Are there certain parks we should start with on monday and tues?
Thanks for the help and any recommendations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two full days plus Oogie Boogie should be plenty to do everything you want to do! In that time you can ride all major attractions, most minor attractions and shows, and even repeat favorites.

One thing I’d mention is that the parties tend to be focused on food, merchandise, meet & greets, parades, fireworks, and entertainment. Rides tend to be secondary for many guests, which is one reason why the lines are much shorter (in combination with limited attendance). So with the party being your first day, you may end up wanting to do more rides and skipping the extra stuff, which is fine. But just make sure you have your priorities straight in advance so you know what party exclusive stuff you absolutely want to do, because you should have time to do all the rides in 2 days (but it would be good to at least hit a few headliners that night).

1 Like